A level program neither IJMB nor JUPEB is one of the selection processes for a student seeking admission into the University in Nigeria. Direct to 200 Level. So, this opportunity applies to students who consistently show their achievements while in school. The IJMB/JUPEB is a type of protocol selection, its selection to the university based on the final results of the
- Participants must pass five(5 credit in )there O’level exam, which must include Eglish and Mathematics from a recognized result like WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, or any related result.
- Four Passport
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate
|Entrance examination||April 4 – Augist 2, 2020|
|Interview Exams||July 4, 2020|
Prospective applicats will be contacted after passing entrance exam
Online Registration Procedure
- Click the following link: Registration Form
- Complete the Online Registration Form
- Select Program of choice (IJMB or JUPEB)
- Recheck your form before pressing the “Submit & Generate invoice” button
- Registration fee: N8,000.- (Eight thousand Naira only) can be transferred to any method of your choice as it was listed on the Payment Method Below which will be provided on the generated invoice
- Virtual Account Account that is listed after you have completed filling the Online Registration Form
- Please send email for the proof of deposit/transfer accompanied by the name of the prospective student and Transaction ID to email to email@example.com (Student registration cannot be processed without completion of Payment Registration)
- Note the last registration number generated after completing Your Virtual Account, will valid as an Exam Registration Number
- After taking the entrance selection exam, you can see the results of the selection on the announcement date
- Notes that the Program is splited into the following :
– Department of Art
– Department of Social Science
– Department of Science
The student will be selected too there university course based on their field of studies
How to pay registration fees
Payment of registration fees is made through the University of Indonesia host-to-host mechanism, where registrants can pay registration fees through ATM / Teller / Internet Banking of several banks, as listed in the list below.
Payment can only be made after you upload a photo.
Registration fees paid are non-refundable.
Payment Method Options
• Bank Deposit Teller
• Online Transaction through Card
• ATM deposit
• Internet / Mobile Banking
The registration fee can only be paid after you upload the registration document and have clicked on registration verification.
Registration fees are not refundable for any reason and fees are paid through the Paystack.